 LEGOLAND / 331
Re: Letter 1x1 tile packs at LEGOLAND CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 04:57:28 GMT

In lugnet.legoland, Aaron Sneary wrote:
There are now 60 piece packs containing 1x1 black tiles with white letters on
sale at LEGOLAND CA. These are retailing at $1.95 and are designed as part of a police name badge that is sold separately.

Aaron

The letter tile packs must be selling quite well, because LLCA just raised the
price to $2.50. Still, a welcome addition to the Lego product line. Contrary to
Aaron's post, they appear to be silver letters to me.