 LEGOLAND / 320
Re: Is there anything you'd like to ask an LLW Modelmaker?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:29:56 GMT

In lugnet.legoland, Christian Treczoks wrote:
Simon Bennett wrote:
we set a date for the interview.
OK, my No. 1 question to a model builder:

Don't you feel bad about glueing innocent bricks together? Can you
actually do this with a clear conscience?

Yours, Christian

At least it stops you worrying about which model to take apart for the parts you
need for the next one...  ;-)

Simon - ask him what the last brick was that he couldn't get in the colour he
wanted!

Jason Railton