 LEGOLAND / 317
Re: Is there anything you'd like to ask an LLW Modelmaker?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:42:08 GMT

In lugnet.legoland, Simon Bennett wrote:
Hello everyone.
<snip>
The first project out of the trap is a possible interview with Guy Bagley,
the Chief Modelmaker at Windsor.  He has agreed to set aside some time to
answer questions and I will write them up and create a Lugnet page for the
interview.
<snip>
we set a date for the interview.

Question #1: What do the LL Modelmakers think of the colour change? :-)