 LEGOLAND / 328
327  |  329
Subject:
Customer tracking at LEGOLand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:11:28 GMT

It looks like this is a followup to this http://news.lugnet.com/legoland/?n=321
from a couple months ago, but I just found this
http://www.infowars.com/print/bb/rfid_legoland.htm and thought the negative
implications of market research under the guise of keeping families together
were interesting.

I'm setting FUT to l.o-t.d since I figure that's where responses if any will be
appropriate.  If not, make sure to change it.

Chris