 LEGO Company / 1622
Re: Announcing new Legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 00:56:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Stangl wrote:
Tim Courtney wrote:

In lugnet.general, Gregory Muri wrote:
As far as leaving, keep dreaming.  Just because I am no longer a Lego
customer, on a retail level, doesn't mean I am giving up on my enjoyment of
what I have or the hobby in general.  I will enjoy my collection for many
years to come.  I will also continue to take each and every opportunity I
can to tell Lego what I think.

That's it. Tell customer service what you think. As for the rest of us, we
already know, cause you've already told us...and told us...and told us.

But telling Consumer Affairs is telling it to a black hole.  It does nothing.
However, as Jake has noted, TLG employees read Lugnet.  So stating it here
again....and again...and again {might} finally make it sink in as to how important
it is to many people.

Jake has told me, and I believe he's told the group here on LUGNET, that
Consumer Affairs *does* track this information and *does* relay it to the
appropriate department.

But, I suppose that might not be good enough for people who "can never trust TLC
again."

I suggest, if people want to rant about this again, and again, and again on
LUGNET (and insist on doing so), there be a new newsgroup created.
lugnet.lego.color-change or something of the sort. That way, I and others can
put it in our kill-file, those who want to blow steam can blow steam, and
employees can still read the rants.

-Tim