 General / 47518
Re: Announcing new legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 21:58:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Andrew Saada wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney wrote:
   I want to get back to discussing the good things about the hobby, and not have to hear about the color change all over again each time I turn around.

-Tim

Tim,

Agreed. Yes, there are some strong arguments on each side (I have yet to voice my concern for it, let alone for parts) but I think we should talk about set concepts and theme issues and sweet MOCs.

Also, “Hello to you” as I haven’t spoken to you since BFest03. ;-)

And the same to you. I was asking Giddens where you had disappeared off to a few weeks ago, and now here you are posting again. Good to hear from you!

-Tim