 General / 47513
Re: Announcing new legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 21:31:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Gregory Muri wrote:
WOW, first off Dave, let me say it is nice to see somone able to have
rational thoughts about the color issue.  It seems as though too many folks
are not interested in discussing things just stating "it sucks" or "get over
it".  Now I will certainly admit that I am a hot head and sometimes my
fingers get the best of me when I am typing posts.  However, I don't think
that enough can be said about this situation whichever side of it you are
on.

So when will enough have been said? When the thread reaches 300 posts? 400?
1000? When the change is finally reverted [1]?

From reading your posts, I don't think it will _e.ver_ be enough for you. Not
even if you get your way in the end, unlikely as that is.

Spare me. The same people are saying the same thing, over and over again. Yes,
there are some great arguments against the change. But, they're being repeated
with such ferverent persistance they thwart all attempts to discuss LEGO
products long after they have been heard and noted.

I want to get back to discussing the good things about the hobby, and not have
to hear about the color change all over again each time I turn around.

-Tim

[1] Jake has said this won't happen. I have no reason to doubt that.