 General / 47522
Re: Announcing new Legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 23:23:41 GMT

If your choice of protest is economic
withdrawl, more power to you.  If you choose to augment that by ruining all
threads, you're screwing your peers out of the joy they get from seeing new
releases.

I agree. I get tired of each new thread Jake starts turning into a color
complaint. It makes it difficult to enjoy reading a thread. That's probably why
I had an edge to the words in my first reply to him.