 General / 47561
Re: Announcing new legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 07:28:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gregory Muri wrote:

...I am a purist when it comes to the
colors and am not willing to be flexible.

     See, now, there's the thing...life changes.  Not much really stays the
same.  Adaptation is not just the response, it's the norm.
     Your lack of willingness to accept change is going to screw you out of a
fun hobby.  Over a couple of colors.  Is that worth it?  I can't see how it
would be.  Instead of being happy that LEGO is introducing a Legend set
(listening to AFOL input, BTW), you condemn them because their colors aren't
perfect.  Why should they consider being flexible if you won't?  Rants like this
only build walls, not bridges.
     Enough about colors already.

Peace and Long Life,
Tw0nst3r