 General / 47643
Re: Announcing new Legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 23:38:53 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Wanna bet?

I think you have *no idea* how many people at TLG do or don't read LUGNET,
or where they sit in the corporate hierarchy, or whether the thread is
actually doing more harm than good or not.

I don't have much better info than you do, overall, but when you say NO
ONE else at TLG is reading (some/part/all) this thread, I know for a fact
you're wrong.

I can most definately confirm this.
Usually after posting links to/pictures of a new MOC I have hosted on my own
websites visits coming from the lego.com domain start appearing usually the
next day...
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit