 General / 47527
Re: Announcing new Legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 00:15:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gregory Muri wrote:
I don't see this as ruining anything.  I have read some very interesting
posts with the direction this thread has gone.  Some things have even given
me perspective I had not previously considered.  Why should you care, just
don't read it!  There are plenty of posts I don't read, why would this be
difficult for you?

Yes you are correct that some of what I have said here has been posted
before.  However it has also been posted that an official Lego announcement
is the PERFECT place to keep this issue alive.  I can appreciate your desire
for the color issue to go away, however I think you should respect the fact
that some are not as easily swayed as others.

As far as leaving, keep dreaming.  Just because I am no longer a Lego
customer, on a retail level, doesn't mean I am giving up on my enjoyment of
what I have or the hobby in general.  I will enjoy my collection for many
years to come.  I will also continue to take each and every opportunity I
can to tell Lego what I think.

That's it. Tell customer service what you think. As for the rest of us, we
already know, cause you've already told us...and told us...and told us.

-Tim