 General / 47633
Re: Announcing new Legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 05:52:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, William R. Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Gregory Muri wrote:
   And I get equally tired of responses like this one so I suppose we are all just tired.

AFOL means “Adult Fan of LEGO.” Clearly you are no longer a fan of LEGO. So please go away so that the rest of us can have our LUGNET back.

--Bill.

Had you read this post by Greg, you might have noticed this:

As far as leaving, keep dreaming. Just because I am no longer a Lego customer, on a retail level, doesn’t mean I am giving up on my enjoyment of what I have or the hobby in general. I will enjoy my collection for many years to come. I will also continue to take each and every opportunity I can to tell Lego what I think.

I am in the same boat as Greg. I will not be buying any sets with the colors in them. Neither will I be as vocal in evangelizing LEGO to non-AFOLs and kids. But I will continue to build, and buy on Bricklink, and post on LUGNET. And I resent your efforts to silence opinions that you don’t agree with.

FUT not set to .color.

Marc Nelson Jr.