 General / 47508
Re: Announcing new Legend!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 20:57:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gregory Muri wrote:

snipped for redundancy's sake

Bley is BAD, gray is good!  Change it back!

Greg

From Lugnet Terms of Use Agreement:
http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement

10. (do not) Post or re-post a message excessively

12. (do not) Stray hopelessly off-topic without moving the discussion to a more
appropriate location. (There is a fair amount of leeway here, since it is
natural for discussions to drift, and moving a discussion can sometimes be
inconvenient or difficult. If in doubt, appeal to common sense.)

Everything you've had to say, you've posted multiple times.  You're not buying
any Lego with the new grey.  You're not buying any more Lego, period.  Now
you've successfully hijacked this thread.  If your choice of protest is economic
withdrawl, more power to you.  If you choose to augment that by ruining all
threads, you're screwing your peers out of the joy they get from seeing new
releases.

I *was* against the color change, and I considered reducing my spending.  I even
posted my feelings on the color changes.  Once.  And, in an appropriate thread.
But all the whining & crying has brought me around.  It just doesn't matter that
much.

You said "Goodbye, Lego" in your response to Jake's original announcement about
the color change being final.  Do us all a favor and say "Goodbye, Lugnet" too,
if you want ruin every thread.

-Nick