 General / 9304
Re: Some disturbing news (SANJAY!!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 03:54:52 GMT

Mark Harrison wrote:

I had seen a glimmer of hope when my contact said that all spares stock from New
Zealand was being transferred to Australia, but Sydney recently changed there mind
saying it was not worth the freight and import duty costs to move and would be
sold off in NZ.

Oh??

Sanjay - can you bug the heck out of them and verify this?  Maybe we could
get that consortium going again.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/