 General / 9052
Re: Some disturbing news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:07:13 GMT

The biggest hope I hold out is that the model railroading hobby takes to
LEGO trains seriously and in a big way. This is a hobby which has
manufacturers capable of meeting or exceeding TLG's quality of
manufacture, and know that if they put out quality stuff, they will have
buyers who are willing to pay what it costs for them to make a decent
proffit. When this starts to happen, either TLG will take notice and
respond, or they will ignore it. In either case, we will have what we
want. If TLG choses to continue ignoring the potential market, I will
have no problem buying clone parts and sets.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com