 General / 9005
Re: Some disturbing news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 11:31:43 GMT

What TLG is doing here would be like if ford said that we are no longer going to
sell spare parts for the ford falcon and if you need spare parts then you will
have to buy a new falcon and rip the spare parts from that. However the new
falcons parts (think townjr here) are not compatible with your falcon and getting
parts for your falcon (think train windows and doors here) is expensive.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com