 General / 9154
Re: NZ spares stock buyout? (was Some disturbing news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Mark Harrison wrote:

I had seen a glimmer of hope when my contact said that all spares stock
from New Zealand was being transferred to Australia, but Sydney recently
changed there mind saying it was not worth the freight and import duty
costs to move and would be sold off in NZ.

And around we go again. If THIS is true we need to mount an effort to
buy these. Now, the last time this was talked of, there were some hard
feelings engendered. SO I will just say that I am willing to participate
if NZ fans can't finance the whole thing themselves.

Ditto.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/