 General / 9144
9143  |  9145
Subject:
NZ spares stock buyout? (was Some disturbing news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:04:03 GMT

Mark Harrison wrote:

I had seen a glimmer of hope when my contact said that all spares stock from New
Zealand was being transferred to Australia, but Sydney recently changed there mind
saying it was not worth the freight and import duty costs to move and would be
sold off in NZ.

And around we go again. If THIS is true we need to mount an effort to
buy these. Now, the last time this was talked of, there were some hard
feelings engendered. SO I will just say that I am willing to participate
if NZ fans can't finance the whole thing themselves.

How about it? Can Sanjay or someone contact the appropriate people? Or
is it too late already?