 General / 8994
Re: Some disturbing news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 04:49:05 GMT

If that's true then look for a big auction after it's confirmed.
It might just be my entire Lego collection.

I'll probably do the same. The real knife in the guts was that my source said
"Lego are only targeting kids", ie. to hell with us AFOL's. Over two decades
of loyalty from me is rewarded with a kick in the teeth.

If anyone is up-to-date with the behaviour of the major Australian banks at
the moment, I'm sticking TLG in that category.

It's enough to make me sick.

Pete Callaway