 General / 9009
Re: Some disturbing news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 12:51:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Stanley writes:
Peter Callaway <pcallaway@bmcl.com.au> wrote:
Someone else may wish to confirm this shocking revelation, but it's curtains
for any spare parts and service packs for Australia, and my newly aquired
source was certain about it being world wide.

If that's true then look for a big auction after it's confirmed.
It might just be my entire Lego collection.

Why? The spare parts packs (with the occasional exception) suck, and have
sucked for years. They're mostly runoff from whatever sets Lego is producing
at the time anyway. Have you ever considered purchasing DACTA sets?