 General / 6007
Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 19:15:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Greg Williams <gregw@mindspring.com> wrote:
"The LEGO Group is not responsible for lost, illegible, mutilated or
misdirected entries. There is no limit on the number of entries submitted. • [snip]
The misdirected entry part is what I'm wondering about.  Or does it mean
that it isn't their fault if someone submits a someone else's model.  I also

Given the context, I think "misdirected" means it's not TLG's fault if some
kid puts the wrong address on their envelope.

Or that the Postal Service delivers it to the wrong address I would think.
Ben Gatrelle