 General / 13985
Re: Plagiarism again (Was: Can we say, "Plagiarism"?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:05:40 GMT

Susan Hoover wrote:
Grrrrrr.  You can bet LEGO will be hearing about this.

Absolutely, I would send them e-mail, and also a letter.

Is there any way to find out the email address of another Web Club
member?  Can I press plagiarism charges?  Heh heh heh.

Is there a prize? If so, I would press copyright violation charges
(since the winner earned money which by rights should have been yours).

follow-ups to: lugnet.publish

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com