 General / 14165
Re: Plagiarism again (Was: Can we say, "Plagiarism"?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:49:58 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote:

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000, Mookie (<388E6181.28DD3F5B@worldnet.att.net>)
wrote at 02:52:49

Though I think there
should have to be some kind of signed "legally" binding agreement
that needs to be signed by a parent for anyone under 18 submitting
items to the vote. The parents will know if the kid really built
something 90% of the time I would think...

I haven't looked, so I can't comment on the rules, but rather than
getting all formal, they could just say that the submission must
include a picture of the submitter *with* their creation, as well as
any other pictures.

I thought about suggesting that, but I dismissed it as a bad idea, as
it might attract kidnappers or child pornographers or something.

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX