 General / 6002
Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:22:04 GMT

I just checked the contest pages this morning.  Both of our models have been
removed from the contests.  I'm glad LEGO has seen to it to respond to this
in a timely fashion.

I have to admit I'm kinda bummed that it was removed, though, since it was
winning...  I suppose I could re-enter it myself, but they may not accept it
again, even from the actual creator.

Mark Haye <haye@us.ibm.com> wrote in message news:FFvHDM.n3y@lugnet.com...
Well color me surprised.  That's definitely my model ... but I ain't 10
years
old and I ain't in Canada (not that there's anything wrong with being 10
years old and living in Canada ... it just ain't me).

I sent an e-mail to webclub@lego.com earlier today, but I have not
received a reply.

As Greg Williams said:  "I'm flattered it is in first place.  :-)"

--
Mark Haye
IBM ADSM Server Development ... Tucson, AZ