 General / 5960
Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:13:16 GMT

don't know what's up with the links, i followed yours and came up with login screen for
the web club.  You can get to the page without logging in if you go to "new on
www.lego.com" on the yellow remote on the right side of the first page, and that takes
you to a acreen with six small areas.  The theme gallery is in the middle on the bottom
and the apc came up as the first picture.

dkrenz wrote:

Patricia,
I followed your link and came up with a submarine. But you helped, I
couldn't
get that far on my own :-)
Here's what I come up with for what Greg is talking about:
http://www.lego.com/gallery/theme/votezoom.asp
to view all models:
http://www.lego.com/gallery/theme/vote.asp