 General / 5959
Re: Need help identifying these sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:47:01 GMT

I am glad to help. Besides, it was a slow day at work! TTYL!

Scott Sanburn

Hari Wiguna wrote:

Hoped this helped!

It sure did!
Holy Cow Scott!!!
I posted my question at 11:17PM, your answer arrived at 11:31PM !!!

Anyone ever held a set ID trivia contest?
I know I won't qualify, but I bet most of you would have a blast identifying
little odds and ends of sets.

I can name that set in 3 notes (um, I mean 3 pieces) :-)

Thanks Scott!
=hwiguna=