 General / 5911
Re: Need help identifying these sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 04:31:09 GMT

Hari,

Here you go:

Hari Wiguna wrote:

I bought a LEGO collection from my neighbor.
Alas, he had THROWN AWAY all the instructions and boxes!  Arrghh!

I was able to identify most of the sets, but I was unable to find anything
about these four sets.
Maybe they're his own creations?!

Truck 1
http://incolor.inebraska.com/mvunlim2/ebay/trucks/kyletruck1.jpg