 General / 5952
Re: Can we say, "Plagiarism"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 02:17:05 GMT

Greg,

Being the curious one, i went to check this out.  I did NOT find the apc you
have listed among the choices for this months model in the Builders Gallery.

I did, however, see "large tracked vehicle", from this site:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Runway/1604/bigtread.html

This is listed in first place, and was submitted by an 11 year old from
Canada.  This is obviously not the case.

This model can alse be seen on the Expert Builder site at
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/archives/m0010.htm

It's making me wonder about the validity of the contests on the Lego site.
(Admittedly, I've wonder about ALL online Lego contests, as there really
isn't a way to determine if the person actually made the model.)

Troy