 General / 6008
6007  |  6009
Subject:
Some window questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 19:24:00 GMT

Hi,
I'm still waking up from the dark ages and have a couple of window
questions:

Do 1x4x2 windows  come in other sets  besides  london bus #760  and
police heliport #560?
Do they come in other colors besides red and white?

I was surprised by the lack of windows in the newer sets. I would really
like a 1x4x3 window that doesn't have the window shutter notches
protruding out. It would look like the side windows in 6348 and come in
every color.

That's it for now,
Chris Hill