 Off-Topic / Debate / 1697
Re: Squaresoft Complaints
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:33:31 GMT

Jeff,

Jeff Stembel wrote:

Hehe..  I like Anime(1) and AD&D, too.  :)
So, have you ever tried an emulator?  I'm currently playing the Fully
translated Seiken Densetsu 3, and it rocks!  ;)

I never tried it. Is it hard to set up?

No, but my neighbor did.  Its odd, because you can't get it(2) before the third
CD and Aeris *dies* before the third CD.  FTR, I'm still on Disc 1.  :)

I loved the game just because the "EVIL" corporation was trying to suck the
planet dry. Heh-heh.

Want some help getting Cloud?  I can check at home, if you want.
Do you know the best way to get tons of Exp and JP?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Um, offhand?  Lets see:
Mysidia, from FF2 & FF4;

Yes, I remember now!

Village of the Touzas, from FF3, I believe;
Semite (Cave/Waterfall), From FF2; and

OK!

Paramekia, from FF2.

I don't mind technology in an RPG if it should be there, but I feel that Final
Fantasy should have very little High Technology.  (I really liked the Giant of
Bab-il, though :)

That was a cool part!

Yeah, I've played it.  The job system is really cool, especially seeing
everyone's outfits.  There are a lot of fun/cool abilities, too, Like the
Archer's Call Animals (Sucks, but a lot of fun).  It is coming to the PSX, with
two rendered movies.
Oh, Did you see the 'Teddy Bear' Outfit for FF3 at RPGamer?

I saw it once, many moons ago....I have been on lots of Lego related sights
lately!

D'oh!  I forgot that those were mutually exclusive!  ;)

Common mistake! :)

Have my father's work habits been rubbing off on you?

Jeff

No, just have a big project due coming up in a couple of weeks and all the
engineers get into a fret! TTYL!

Scott "Lets see... games, Lego's, games, Lego's.... UGH!" Sanburn