 General / 6029
Re: Some window questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:53:15 GMT

Bram you should know better than to break your toys.  But really, piece
modification is close to blasphemy.

I really don't think this would qualify as blasphemy.  It is even borderline
on modification, as the pieces DO break off rather easily.  I've had this
happen myself numerous times.

I'd rather break off the rest of the shutter notches and "rescue" a still
useable piece then discard it because one of the notches broke off.  Not all
windows need to have shutters  :)