 General / 6013
Re: Some window questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 20:47:26 GMT

I would really like a 1x4x3 window that doesn't have the window shutter • notches
protruding out.

I often put the windows in my buildings inside-out.  So the shutter notches
are on the inside.   Makes the outside look a little smoother.   Not a huge
revelation, but it took me about 8-weeks post Dark Ages to stumble on it.

-Greg