 General / 6024
Re: Some window questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 01:43:06 GMT

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999 20:47:26 GMT "Greg Kramer" <kramer@bignet.net> writes:
I would really like a 1x4x3 window that doesn't have the window
shutter notches protruding out.

I often put the windows in my buildings inside-out.  So the shutter
notches are on the inside.   Makes the outside look a little smoother.
Not a huge revelation, but it took me about 8-weeks post Dark Ages to
stumble on it.

And if you alternate inside-out and outside-out, you can put a bunch of
windows right next to each other.  The shutter notches break off really
easily too, so as soon as one or more have broken off on their own, I
break the rest off since they are useless and in the way.  (Just but your
fingernail behind the protruding notch and pull toward the front of the
window.  Usually, it'll come right off.)
--Bram