 General / 49579
Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 02:52:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Daniel Barrett wrote:
It appears there are at least 2 different bonus box lots.

They are either stamped 2714 or 2814 on the bonus box. I believe 2714's have the
solid color minifig head assortment. If there are any other bonus box serial
numbers would someone please post it with the contents you find?

Well these bonus boxes recently showed up in Australia (thanks LEGO!) and the
number stamped on all the boxes I saw was 3214. Looks like maybe we got yet
another assortment! In fact there were 2 or 3 variations within our assortment,
and lots of sub-variations within each variation.

Man, it's fun opening them!
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/mltc/2004-5/dcp_2485.jpg

ROSCO