 General / 49157
Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 23:04:57 GMT

"Daniel Barrett" <daniel.barrett2@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:I4MAJ1.qIM@lugnet.com...
It appears there are at least 2 different bonus box lots.

They are either stamped 2714 or 2814 on the bonus box. I believe 2714's • have the
solid color minifig head assortment. If there are any other bonus box • serial
numbers would someone please post it with the contents you find?

Daniel

Where did you find the serial number, I don't see one on my boxes.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...

(...) Hold the box so the front is facing you. Rotate the box away from you 90 degrees. The serial number should be embossed in the upper right hand corner of the side your looking at. It is perpendicular to the normal printing on the box. Note it (...) (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)