 General / 49186
Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:40:17 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Peterson wrote:

I found an even different variation in the extra 500 box. I have 5 identical bags of parts in the box. in each bag: 8-1x3x5 wall pcs lt gray Lots of slopes in each bag. lime green tiles Several technic small beams and plates

now the contents of the red tub seem really close to the discription on the side.

Mark

Sounds like you found the “Sweet bucket of joy” according to Normificus on Brickshelf. :) I found this pic a few days ago when I did a search for 4679 in the gallery. At first I thought it might have been faked but sounds like you got it too.

PS that description cracks me up. Eric