 General / 49093
49092  |  49094
Subject:
Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 06:55:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

OK, someone brought this to my attention from a Bricklink post.  But there is a
new 4679 Creator set tub with 1000 pieces (for $19.99), with an extra 500 pieces
that looks like they're emptying the rare colors bins at TLG.  I just checked
the hollow stud minifig heads in the extra 500 pieces.  There were a lot of
them, but what caught my eye first was the 8 in what appears to be dark red.  I
checked Bricklink and only 1 seller had 1 of those for $5 !!  Then I thought I
saw some in sand green and either sand blue or light blue.  I couldn't find any
sellers in Bricklink selling in those colors.  Ditto for the ones that appear to
be tan (not flesh) or light yellow.

I bet that this set has some great finds.  I understand that the extra 500
pieces will be rather random parts.

Here was the Brickshelf link that shows the 500 piece extras:

Looks like it this set is worth the gamble!

Gary Istok