 General / 49110
Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:37:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Cary Clark wrote:
In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

Maybe this set is some kind of test run on TLG's part to see if they can make
unique sets on demand. Wouldn't that be something!

Neat speculation!

Those of us that saw Jake's keynote at BrickFest 2004 in DC will recall mention
of Lego Factory. Perhaps this IS a test, and like with recipe testing where you
eat your first tries, they're selling off the test run results.

Who knows.