 General / 49209
Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 19:00:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Stangl wrote:
It was posted earlier in the thread - 500979.  The problem is that the SKU covers both
the Lego and Duplo versions of the bonus pack, so if you call a store, you need to
have them physically check to see if they have both (the only TRU within 75 miles of
me only has the green Duplo tub version, darnit).

I think the tubs are just arriving in some areas of the country. Here in So Cal
all I found last week were Duplo tubs. In the last couple days I've found
several cases of 4679 in back rooms, just waiting to be stocked. I have a
feeling if you wait a week the shelves will be full of them, and all the
driving-around-searching will seem silly. I think I spent most of the $ I saved
(in 2+1 free sale) just in gas/time.

Darrell