 General / 49189
Re: Creator Set has 500 extra pieces in dazzling colors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:11:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Strand wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Mark Peterson wrote:

I found an even different variation in the extra 500 box. I have 5 identical bags of parts in the box. in each bag: 8-1x3x5 wall pcs lt gray Lots of slopes in each bag. lime green tiles Several technic small beams and plates

now the contents of the red tub seem really close to the discription on the side.

Mark

Sounds like you found the “Sweet bucket of joy” according to Normificus on Brickshelf. :) I found this pic a few days ago when I did a search for 4679 in the gallery. At first I thought it might have been faked but sounds like you got it too.

PS that description cracks me up. Eric

Eric, Why do you call it the “Sweet Bucket of Joy”? I just got four of these with five identical polybags in each. I was disappointed that I got so many identical parts. The seven tubs I got earlier had different polybag contents in each so I received a larger variety of parts and colors. Bruce