 General / 49188
Re: A Set within a Set.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:57:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
Are there any sets that came within a set? Not attached on the outside like
the creator set with the 500 extra parts, but actually a set within a set.

I suppose you could count some stuff like:

7171 - Mos Espa Podrace, which contained 7131, although I don't believe the box
containing the 7131 had the set number printed on it.

4534 & 4535 - Lego Express, which contained MOT train cars-- although that's
even less of a candidate since those border on being 'combined set packs'.

5702 - Chess Software which included 2586 (Chess King minifig)

Hm... that's all I can think of offhand...

DaveE