 General / 49187
Re: new pictures from the Lego archive Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:46:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Darrell Urbien wrote:

I've seen it on many newsstands, but if you can't find it, I got mine from a
store called <http://www.autobooks-aerobooks.com/ Autobooks> in Burbank, CA.
That place has just about every current book and magazine having to do with
cars and planes. I go there whenever I need reference material for a MOC. An
amazing place. I think they ship worldwide, too.

Darrell

I ended up buying that magazine online and I received it over the weekend.  Very
interesting article but I was hoping it would be a little longer...  One item in
the article that I didn't realize is that most of the cars (if not all) were
manufactured in Germany.

Thanks again for bringing the article to my attention,
Eric