 General / 48772
Re: new pictures from the Lego archive Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:25:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Luca Giannitti wrote:

But I have a question: HOW did you have the chance to visit the Lego archive (known better as “the vault”)????????? I would like to visit it too... but where should I ask for it?

Thank you for the sharing! Bye, Luca

Hi Luca,

I think the best method to go there is to book for the Lego Inside Tour that Jake anounced here. I know it is expensive but the hotel is great and you have much more specials on this tour - not only visiting “the vault”. I was invited from an official Lego worker. And it was only possible because I had the time to drive to Billund on thursday and not at the weekend. I’m really thinking about the “Inside Tour” because there are so many more places in Billund I want to see... the factory for example would be another highlight.

Sven