 General / 48771
Re: suspended Bricklink shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:05:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
Hey all,
Over the past few days and possibly weeks the Bricklink administration has been
suspending stores for seemingly minor violations with the TOS of the Bricklink
site. So far Larry p. has been suspended and now completely removed from the
bricklink site. For more information please see this thread on Bricklink:
http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=63820

I have also found that one of my favorite stores:  Anne's Virtual Lego Shop has
also been suspended.

Could someone please explain this insanity to me?
OnDrew

i was just sent this email with a link to annie's feedback.

--- richard marchetti <burningchrome@SPAMsbcglobal.net> wrote:

http://www.bricklink.com/feedback.asp?fdbType=2&u=booey215&p=

So which part don't you understand?

- Richard

Annie’s store was closed/suspended when I clicked on my favorite places link to
her store. This is why I mentioned her store as well. I had no idea.
Thanks Richard for pointing this out to me. I have been out of the loop for a
while with Bricklink and I’m just now getting back into it and reloading my
store.

Ok, back on the subject of Larry.  What is perpetual stock and what was the item
that this phrase: "Until perpetual stock is implemented, buy the last one and
your order will be cancelled” was attached too?
I’m trying to understand this so that when I go to reopen my store I won't have
any problems.

OnDrew
p.s. please post any replies to me, or this thread on Lugnet, not my private
mail.
This makes it a lot easier to make replies and follow the thread. Thanks!