 General / 48780
Re: suspended Bricklink shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 01:08:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:

Ok, back on the subject of Larry.  What is perpetual stock and what was the item
that this phrase: "Until perpetual stock is implemented, buy the last one and
your order will be cancelled” was attached too?
I’m trying to understand this so that when I go to reopen my store I won't have
any problems.

OnDrew
p.s. please post any replies to me, or this thread on Lugnet, not my private
mail.
This makes it a lot easier to make replies and follow the thread. Thanks!

Hi OnDrew

"perpetual stock" is stock that never depletes.

On BL, when someone orders ALL of you remaining stock, it automatically deletes
the entry completely from your inventory.

In Lar's case, he does NOT want a lot deleted when the item count hits "0". This
makes restocking his store MUCH easier. Also, if I am not mistaken, he would not
have to change links on some of his pages on the MTW and other websites that
link to the item.

Hth's

Mark aka Sharkey
Visit Milissa's Lego™ Store, Millere's Spares™
http://www.MilleresSpares.com