 General / 48774
Re: suspended Bricklink shops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general

Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:32:24 GMT

Ok, back on the subject of Larry.  What is perpetual stock and what was • the item
that this phrase: "Until perpetual stock is implemented, buy the last one • and
your order will be cancelled" was attached too?
I'm trying to understand this so that when I go to reopen my store I won't • have
any problems.

Not sure, but I might have an idea.  Let me explain the problem of why I
don't sell my mods on Bricklink.  I make the mod AFTER someone orders it.
There is no item that I can put in my shop that stays there after someone
orders one.  I'd have to change inventory after every order.   Bricklink
needs to have a way for people to do this and also a way for people to sell
not only parts, but services...

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net