 General / 48754
Re: new pictures from the Lego archive Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 01:00:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sven Reger wrote:
   Hi,

today I had the chance to visit the Lego archive in Billund. I just uploaded the pictures I made on my homepage. I had only about 40 minutes this time so I made only a few pictures. I hope you enjoy them anyway. I will add some comments asap. btw... feel free to add missing pictures to the Lugnet database (like Set 157)

Sven

http://www.kleinesteine.de/info/archiv/index.htm

I find it really interesting that LEGO allows pictures of the archive/vault now. When I visited a couple years ago, I was asked to put my camera away for that portion of the tour. Very cool, just surprising -- I didn’t see anything in there that would have been sensitive, but seeing the shift of policy is interesting.

-Tim