 General / 48751
48750  |  48752
Subject:
new pictures from the Lego archive Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:12:59 GMT

Hi,

today I had the chance to visit the Lego archive in Billund. I just uploaded the pictures I made on my homepage. I had only about 40 minutes this time so I made only a few pictures. I hope you enjoy them anyway. I will add some comments asap. btw... feel free to add missing pictures to the Lugnet database (like Set 157)

Sven

http://www.kleinesteine.de/info/archiv/index.htm