 General / 48750
Re: Blue tubs question, 3033 vs. 4107
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:36:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Spears wrote:

   Looking through the lugnet guide, it would appear that 4013, 4278, 4279, and 4405 are all that size. However 4496 & 4497 are a new, different size/shape. They don’t seem as useful.

Sidenote - I use those 3033 tubs for storage as well and like them a lot. It gives a great look to my wall of lego.

Hi, Jason,

Thanks for the quick reply. We too almost have a “wall o’ Lego”. Our plastic storage shelf is a bit sturdier-looking than yours, and the shelves are spaced just a wee bit closer together. As I wrote earlier, it’s almost as if the shelf was made to store blue Lego tubs. Maybe I’ll take a picture of our setup, once it’s organized again. Between my son and myself, we have too many half-finished projects and loose parts floating around the family room.

Cheers, John Ladasky