 General / 48749
Re: Blue tubs question, 3033 vs. 4107
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:40:34 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Ladasky wrote:
   I’m on a quest for empty blue tubs of the kind used to package set #3033. I have a bunch of these already, and the perfect shelf to store boxes of this dimension. Our family’s Lego collection has expanded, so I need more empty boxes. Set #3033 is no longer sold. However, I have just discovered set #4107. Are the boxes for sets #3033 and #4107 the same size?

Yes. 3033 & 4107 are the same size. I also know set 4400 to be the same size as well.

Looking through the lugnet guide, it would appear that 4013, 4278, 4279, and 4405 are all that size. However 4496 & 4497 are a new, different size/shape. They don’t seem as useful.

Sidenote - I use those 3033 tubs for storage as well and like them a lot. It gives a great look to my wall of lego.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB